Saturday 15 June 2013

My Painting Workshop

© SATYENDRA SINGH
'My Painting Workshop', 2008 (pen & ink on paper)
Size - 11 x 15"

Pen & Ink on Paper

Our Art Studio in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.



Famous Artists Quotes:-
  • "Painting is just another way of keeping a diary" - Pablo Picasso
  • "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up" - Pablo Picasso
  • "I shut my eyes in order to see" - Paul Gauguin
  • "A painting is never finished - it simply stops in interesting places." - Paul Gardner
  • "Colour is fun, colour is just plain gorgeous, a gourmet meal for the eye, the window of the soul." - Rachel Wolf.
  • "Art? You just do it." - Martin Ritt
  • "No amount of skilful invention can replace the essential element of imagination." - Edward Hopper
  • "To draw is to make a shape and movement in time." - Stuart Davis
  • "Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master." - Leonardo da Vinci
  • "What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling or depressing subject matter." - Henri Matisse
  • "If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all." - Michelangelo
  • "I feel the need of attaining the maximum of intensity with the minimum of means. It is this which has led me to give my painting a character of even greater bareness." - Joan Miro




No comments:

Post a Comment